I don’t know whether you agree, but I believe that strapless wedding dresses never seem to go out of fashion. Ten years ago, strapless wedding dresses were incredibly on trend, and I believe that many brides-to-be today still love the idea of wearing a strapless bridal gown on their big day. Despite the growing popularity of wedding gowns with long sleeves, bridal separates, tea length styles etc, I know that strapless wedding dresses will continue to be popular. Like all wedding dress styles, there is an enormous variety of strapless wedding dresses available, including different fabrics, and different shapes. If you are gravitating towards strapless wedding dresses, but still haven’t found your dream one, this is where Style & the Bride comes in. We have done the hard work when it comes to strapless wedding dresses so ultimately you don’t have to! Here is our guide to the pick of the best strapless wedding dresses around. There is a great choice to choose from, and they will appeal to all types of brides, classic, modern and girly.
Stunning strapless wedding dresses
1. Suzanne Neville’s ‘Vivaldi’
2. Sassi Holford’s ‘Dita,’ available exclusively at Sassi Holford London.
3. Pronovias’s Tolosa wedding gown
5. Charlotte Simpson’s strapless dress with hand embroidered panels
6. Phillipa Lepley’s ‘Ariel Silver Symmetrical Garden
7. Mira Zwillinger’s ‘Valentina’ dress